Scrum Master Pro
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
The internationally recognized iSQI® Scrum Master Pro certification qualifies you to take on the role of Scrum Master in agile projects and lead your team.
“Scrum” stands for a procedural model in project and product management and refers to agile software development. The Scrum Master ensures that agile methods are used, Scrum rules set up and followed, and obstacles and disruptions removed.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® Scrum Master Pro exam. The fee for the certification exam is included in the price of the course.
The syllabus includes the following topics:
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum methodology?
- User stories
- Scrum planning
- Sprint, Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Other methodologies explained appendix
There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the iSQI® Scrum Master Pro certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognized certification
- You will learn to work effectively with a Scrum team and in a Scrum environment
- You will be prepared to take on the role of Scrum Master in your team
- You will be able to support your team’s work with Scrum framework conditions and methods
- You will know the tools suitable for work, communication and management in Scrum projects
Delegates, registering for a public training course, will receive a free deck of Planning Poker cards.
Certification exam fees are included in the training cost.
- Software testers, developers
- Business analysts
- Team managers
- Agile product managers, project managers
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- Product Type
- Training Time
- 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Certification Type
- iSQI® Scrum Master Pro