Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
Certified Selenium Tester Foundation
Selenium is an Open Source Tool for automating web browser/web application testing. Many organisations use proprietary tools from tools vendors that are integrated with Selenium so Selenium skills are very useful.
The A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification is based on a practical training course aimed at test professionals who desire an understanding of how to design, implement and maintain automated solutions using Selenium WebDriver.
How do I obtain the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification?
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification exam. We recommend that you attend a training course with an accredited A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation course training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them with a high level of hands on practical learning. For those wishing to self-study and apply for direct entry to the exam please refer to the syllabus. The detailed syllabus covers factors to consider when deciding to automate testing as well as specific techniques for navigation, interacting with GUI elements, logging, reporting, and more. Test your knowledge without obligation and free of charge before taking the exam and download our mock-exam including answers.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates should have a general knowledge of basic programming and some knowledge of Python.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of test automation with Selenium WebDriver.
- You will be able to undertake additional certification at the Advanced Level (when released).
- Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision.
- You will be able to apply correctly test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution.
- You will be able to choose and implement correct test automation tools.
- You will be able to implement Selenium WebDriver scripts that execute functional web application tests and implement maintainable scripts.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is for anyone who wants to validate and demonstrate skills in using Selenium Test Driver in test automation.
This course is ideal for automators and those who want to learn automation using the Selenium WebDriver toolset. While this course is accessible to anyone wanting to acquire a basic, hands-on knowledge of Selenium, the main audiences are:
- People with no test automation experience who are starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium or starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some non-GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium and starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
What other certifications can you recommend?
If you are seeking to further extend your knowledge of Test Automation and gain an ISTQB® certification:
If you are seeking to extend your knowledge of testing in an Agile Environment:
- Alliance for Qualification
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 65 %
- Examination Time
- 60 min
- There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications. Candidates should have a general knowledge of basic programming and some knowledge of Python.
- Product Type
- Certification Type
- TEST PRODUCT ISTQBÂ® Certified Tester - Foundation Level