ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management
As a project manager, you are in charge from the planning phase to executing and completion of the project. This includes the planning, delegation, monitoring and control of all aspects. You take on management of the team and monitor progress in the project lifecycle. With the internationally recognized ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management (CPPM) certificate, you can demonstrate your extensive knowledge in the field of project management in the area of software development.
How do I obtain the ASQF® certification?
In order to become certified, you must pass an exam. You can acquire the necessary knowledge for the exam by undergoing training.
As part of the training for the ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management (CPPM) certification, participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The syllabus includes the following topics:
- Overview and introduction
- Project organization
- Process and procedural models in software development
- Project initiation, planning, implementation and controlling
- Project acceptance and completion
- Quality assurance and risk management
- Staff management
- Maturity models
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications. However, a basic knowledge of software development is an advantage.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management (CPPM) certificate:
- You will have an internationally recognized certification.
- You will acquire knowledge for the successful execution of projects.
- You will be able to take on responsibility for projects, the team and the entire organization.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of project management.
It is particularly suitable for:
- Project managers
- Quality and software development managers.
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend the ISPMA Certified Software Product Manager and IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering certificates.