CAI's Certificate in Leadership
CAI´s Certificate in Leadership allows managers and prospective supervisors to improve their management soft skills while simultaneously obtaining internationally recognised proof of their achievements. The associated training provides the tools and imparts the latest knowledge in the field of employee and corporate management, and prepares you for leadership roles.
How do I obtain the CAI certification?
In order to become certified, you must pass an exam. You can acquire the necessary knowledge for the exam by undergoing online training.
As part of the training for CAI´s Certificate in Leadership, participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus is made up of seven modules:
- What is management? What is leadership, and why do they matter?
- Understanding: Who I am as a person, a leader, and a manager?
- Focusing on the human dimension
- Performance management
- Teams and teamwork
- Managerial decision making
- Becoming the change agent your organization needs
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications.
How does this certification benefit me?
With CAI\'s Certificate in Leadership:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will learn to be self-confident and represent your interests
- You will be able to guide and motivate your employees
- You will be able to effectively engage in conflict resolution within the team and implement changes
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of management, regardless of the size of team they are working with. It is particularly suitable for:
- Executives, heads of department
What other certifications can you recommend?
There is currently no certification that follows on from CAI’s Certificate in Leadership.