ISTQB® Mobile Application Testing Foundation Level
The volume of consumer and enterprise mobile apps has grown exponentially over the last few years. The quality of any app is key to its success and can have a direct impact on an organization’s customer loyalty and new customer acquisition. Testing mobile apps can be complex and challenging; the ISTQB® CTFL-MAT certification helps to improve and prove knowledge of the methods, techniques and tools that a testing professional may use to test mobile applications. It is also for testing professionals who are planning to start implementing mobile projects or who are working within companies that plan to do so.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the ISTQB® CTFL- MAT exam. You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course with an accredited training provider for ISTQB® CTFL- MAT; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
After an introduction, the syllabus covers an overview of the “mobile world” and “mobile application test types”, “mobile application testing process & techniques” and “tools and automation”.
The exam is also available on Pearson Vue for those who want to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
In order to take the ISTQB® CTFL-MAT exam you will need to hold the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certification.
How does this certification benefit me?
ISTQB® CTFL- MAT certification will support individuals to:
- Contribute to the development of a plan to integrate automated testing within the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technology for automation best fit to each project and organization.
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA).
- Design and develop (new or modified) test automation solutions that meet the business needs.
- Enable the transition of testing from a manual to an automated approach.
- Create automated test reporting and metrics collection.
- Manage and optimize testing assets to facilitate maintainability and address evolving (test) systems.
ISTQB® CTFL- MAT introduces the concept of “Hands-On Objectives” which focus on practical skills and competencies as part of the training course.
Who is this certification for?
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at anyone involved in software testing who wishes to broaden their knowledge of Mobile Application Testing or anyone who wishes to start a specialist career in Mobile Application Testing.
What other certifications can you recommend?
- ISTQB® CTFL-Performance Testing
- ISTQB® CTAL- TA Test Analyst
- ISTQB® CTAL- TTA Technical test Analyst
- ISTQB® CTFL- AT Agile Tester