iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE)
Agile has quickly risen to prominence as organisations strive to realise value quicker by adopting Agile’s rapid iterative approach. iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE) certification is for anyone working in agile projects who wishes to demonstrate an understanding of agile methods, core techniques and principles and how to work effectively in an agile team.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited training course for iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE); participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
In addition, the course offers practical examples and exercises, focusing on Agile and Scrum principles, to help you apply the key concepts in your day-to-day work.
The syllabus covers:
- The Agile Manifesto and principles
- Agile methods and terms, release and iteration planning
- Iteration Zero
- Requirements gathering
- Acceptance criteria
- Exploratory testing
- Iteration review
- Working in the agile team
The exam is available on Pearson Vue for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements or pre-requisites except basic IT knowledge and experience of working in IT teams.
How does this certification benefit me?
With iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE) certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification.
- You will recognise the value of the Agile Manifesto and the agile approach in software development.
- Appreciate the roles within an agile team for Release and Iteration planning
- Understand how to contribute as an agile team member to quantifiable requirements.
- You will learn to appreciate retrospectives for continuous improvement
Who is this certification for?
iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials (CAE) certification is aimed at anyone interested in more effective agile working or who wants to certify their agile skills for recognition by employers, clients and peers.
It is particularly suitable for:
- Project managers
- Quality managers
- Product Owners
- Software development managers
- Business analysts
- Software developers and testers
- IT managers
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA) or ISTQB® Certified Tester – Agile Tester.