Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
In this seminar, you will receive a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods and techniques in software testing. You will understand all steps of the software testing processes, from test planning through specification up to execution and logging.
You will receive a detailed and structured compilation of the essential terminology of testing and the relevant international norms and standards. You will be able to successfully apply your newly acquired techniques such as equivalence partitioning analysis at the module, integration or system test level.
You will have practiced creating concise defect reports; you will know how to successfully complete the error management process up to designing an efficient re-test.
You will learn which test tools can support your work and what must be kept in mind, when selecting and introducing these tools.
This seminar promotes the contents of the ISTQB® syllabus and is accredited by the Canadian Software Testing Board. You will be ideally prepared to participate in the examination to obtain the ISTQB® certified tester foundation level certificate.
- The test process
- Test specification techniques
- Dynamic and static test techniques
- Carrying out and evaluating tests
- Testing in the software lifecycle
- Planning, prioritizing and controlling test
- Building test teams: roles, qualifications
- Test automation and tools
- Basic software development knowledge is desirable, but not necessarily required.
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- examen inbegrepen
- 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- Certification Type
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level (CTFL)