Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
Agile project management for software development projects continues to be a strongly growing area. From the perspective of the test, an agile approach promotes many positive activities, as for example obligatory acceptance criteria or test-driven development (TDD). With this basic seminar, you are prepared for the test tasks in agile software development projects.
This course is intended for testers, test managers, and test analysts who know the basics of ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level and who are now working on agile projects. You will learn how your role is changing by using the agile approach in your project and which tasks will cease or accrue. Furthermore, the course is suitable for employees in agile projects (e.g. product managers or developers) who are interested in an overview from the test point of view for more effective and efficient testing in their projects.
- What changes in agile projects for the testing role according to ISTQB®
- Typical processes, tasks, and artifacts of popular agile approaches
- Overview of test methods used in agile projects
- Test quadrants and test pyramid
- Key skills of the tester in the team
- Use and improve user stories from the perspective of the test
- Standard tools in agile projects
- Embedding quality criteria
Delegates, registering for a public training course, will receive their own deck of planning poker cards.
The training course dovetails with the contents of the “ISTQB ® Certified Tester Foundation Level“ syllabus. We, therefore, recommend to participate in the “ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level“ training course prior to attending or to repeat the contents of the current version of the syllabus.
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
- Certification Type
- ISTQB® Certified Tester – Agile Tester (CTFL-AT)