Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
This seminar promotes the contents of the ISTQB® syllabus and is accredited by the ISTQB®, Canadian Software Testing Board (CTSB), Germany Testing Board (GTB). You will be ideally prepared to participate in the examination to obtain the ISTQB® Certified Tester Certification.
There is no better ISTQB® accredited training to prepare for the ISTQB Certification exam.
Handle the everyday challenges of life as a professional test manager, such as how to justify testing efforts and how to plan and continuously monitor the testing process.
It develops the skills you will need for operative test management, enabling you to successfully plan, control and monitor software testing in your projects. You will become familiar with methods of strategic test management, which you can use to introduce, establish and continually improve software testing and reviewing. With these methods, software testing will become an effective, firmly embedded and tool-supported process in your business.
- Testing process
- Testing during software development
- Non-functional test management
- Experience-based test management
- Risk-oriented test, test planning, estimating the test effort
- Test documentation and further working results
- Test survey and monitoring, metrics
- Added-value of testing
- Error management
- Approvals and standards for the test management (i. a. IEEE 829, IEEE 1028, IEEE 1044, ISO 9126, ISO 25000, ISO 15504)
- Test process improvement (i. a. TMMi, TPI Next)
- Organizational forms of testing
- Testing team (tasks, communication, motivation, ...)
- Tools in the test process
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals, and testing processes established for the testing organization
- Organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring, and control
- Create and implement test plans consistent with organizational policies and test strategies
- Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives
- Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders
- Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources
- Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team
- Propose a business case for test activities that outlines the costs and benefits expected
- Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders
- Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- examen inbegrepen
- 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Certification Type
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager CTAL-TM