iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA)
Business analysis helps companies find ways to improve their structures, principles, communication and business processes. The goal is to optimise workflows and, for example, implement IT solutions that add business value. With the internationally recognised iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA) certification you can show that you have the necessary knowledge to conduct business analysis and can utilise this in agile development.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited training course for iSQI’s® Certified Agile Business Analysis; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The course will also provide practices and tools for Agile Business Analysts working in any of the emergent flavours of Agile.
The syllabus covers:
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is agile?
- Common agile approaches
- BA techniques in agile projects
- See the whole
- Think as a customer
- Determine what’s of value
- Get real with examples
- Understand what’s doable
- Stimulate collaboration and continuous improvement
- Avoid waste
- Review and close
The exam is available on Pearson Vue for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
You should have basic knowledge of the role of a business analyst in the context of system development and the associated processes.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the iSQI® Certified Agile Business Analysis (CABA) certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- Articulate the business analyst’s responsibilities to both the enterprise and the agile team
- Understand the business analyst’s contribution to the agile process analysis frameworks
- Identify business analysis specific techniques that contribute to the delivery of artefacts that add value to the enterprise initiating agile projects
- Appreciate the importance of, and how to contribute to, continuous improvement through retrospectives
Who is this certification for?
- Business analysts needing a clear understanding of Agile and its applications
- Business analysts wanting to improve the way they work in agile projects
- Anyone interested in business analysis who wishes to build agile capabilities
- Business Analysts wanting to certify their agile skills for recognition by employers, clients and peers
What other certifications can you recommend?
If you are seeking to develop your skills in requirements gathering/engineering, we recommend IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering certifications.
If you require an understanding of software testing, we recommend the ISTQB® Certfiied Tester- Foundation level certification.