TMMi Test Process Improver
Please check the certification process under the text section "How to apply" below.
Organizations seeking to improve their level of test maturity using the TMMi Model depend on experienced and qualified individuals to effectively assess and facilitate test improvement. The expectation is that a certified TMMi test process improver will be able to provide thorough support within their organization or project to initiate, implement, and support TMMi based improvements to testing such that business value is provided to sponsors and stakeholders. This qualification is intended to support career path development and create visibility for those involved in TMMi based test process improvement.
- A certified TMMi test process improver is able to initiate and manage a test improvement project, and successfully implement TMMi based improvements in an organization or project.
- A certified TMMi test process improver has advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of testing, TMMi, process improvement and assessments.
- The register of certified TMMi test process improvers is clearly visible on the website of the TMMi Foundation, showing the market an overview of those certified.
- A certified TMMi test process improver can use the associated logo, e.g., as a email signature, to show their achievement to their stakeholders and the market.
- Being a TMMi test process improver is a career step for those involved in test consultancy and test process improvement.
- By having employees that hold the TMMi test process improver certificate, an organization can show to their stakeholders and to the market that they have the expertise to perform TMMi based test process improvement activities successfully.
Holders of the Certified TMMi test process improver qualification have to demonstrate competence and knowledge in four key areas:
- TMMi Model
- Testing processes, roles and practices
- Process improvement
- Process assessments
Competence and knowledge is demonstrable through achieving industry-recognized certification.
TMMi Model (including process improvement)
Hold the TMMi professional certificate
Testing processes, roles and practices
Hold two ISTQB certificates, or equivalent, other than the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level. This could be any of the Advanced Level modules or a module from the Agile or Specialist streams.
Process assessment knowledge and skills can be demonstrated in various way, including:
- holding accredited TMMi Assessor or TMMi Lead Assessor status
- holding accredited SCAMPI (Standard CMMI Appraisal Method for Process Improvement) Appraiser or Lead Appraiser status
- holding the ISTQB Expert Level Improving the Testing Process – Part 1: Assessing Test Process certificate
- attended an assessor course with a TMMi accredited Assessment Service Providers
- attended an assessor course on the TMMi Assessment Method (TAM)
- Assisted, for at least 24 hours, with an informal TMMi assessment lead by an accredited TMMi assessor, or a formal TMMi assessment led by an accredited TMMi lead assessor.
How to apply:
2. You will receive a confirmation Mail, please add the TMMi Test Process Improver to cart and proceed to payment in our online shop
3. iSQI, in cooperation with the TMMi Foundation, will check for completeness and correctness and send you the certificate after receiving the payment.
Note: If the application is not approved, you will receive information about missed documents. You can submit the missed documents with a limitation of a time period of 3 months.
If the application will not be approved and you can’t submit the missed documents within a time period of 3 months, the application fee will not be refunded.