ISTQB® Certified Tester – Technical Test Analyst
Test analysts are familiar with the best test methods and tools for test projects. They can schedule tests, analyse and assess the potential risks, conduct usability tests, and record and analyse the results. With the internationally recognised ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA) certification, you will be able to prove your knowledge, particularly with regard to technical aspects.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Technical Test Analyst exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited training course for ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst ; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The curriculum covers all topics relating to the field of technical test analytics - starting with risk and structure-based testing, analytical techniques and quality characteristics through to inspecting the tests.**
The exam is available on Pearson Vue for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
In order to take the ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst exam, you will need the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate. You should have at least 18 months of practical experience in the field of software testing.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of software testing with a specialisation as a Technical Test Analyst
- You will be able to select, conduct and analyse the appropriate test procedure depending on the project at hand
- You will develop an understanding of the possible technical risks and how these can be mitigated.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of software testing, who has already been working in the sector for a few years and wants to develop their skills further. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software testers
- Test analysts, test developers, test managers
- Software developers
- Project managers, quality managers, development managers, economic analysts
What other certifications can you recommend?
Other ISTQB® certifications that may be of interest:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level - Model Based Tester
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Security Tester
You may achieve Full Certified Tester Advanced Level status by also certificating in both the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level, Manager and the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Test Analyst.