Certified Professional for Medical Software (CPMS)
The internationally recognised Certified Professional for Medical Software - Foundation Level (CPMS) certification is designed to create a uniformly recognised level of certification for professional developers of medical software. The knowledge provided in this context can help to save software development costs and avoid superfluous work steps.
How do I obtain the CPMS certification?
To be certified you must pass the Certified Professional for Medical Software - Foundation Level (CPMS) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited Certified Professional for Medical Software - Foundation Level course; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus includes the following modules:* Regulatory landscape* Risk management* Software engineering and IEC 62304* Usability* Document management* Medical computer science
What are the entry requirements?
A basic knowledge of software development and developing medical devices are prerequisites for this certification.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the Certified Professional for Medical Software - Foundation Level certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification,
- You will gain an overview of quality management in the development of medical software, as well as the associated document and risk management processes,
- You will learn about the regulatory requirements for medical software,
- You will get an overview of the specialist requirements for medical software.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of development and quality assurance for medical software. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software designers, developers and architects of medical software,
- System analysts
- Project managers, quality managers, project leaders, product managers, regulatory affairs managers
- Supervisory body employees with a monitoring role (regional councils, factory inspectorates)
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend the TMMi® - Professional and iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture certifications.