iSQI® Certified Agile Test Driven Development (TDD)
Test-driven development is a method of software development in which the tests are created before the code. This allows developers to get feedback very early on and adjust the software design accordingly. With the internationally recognised iSQI® Certified Agile Test Driven Development (TDD) certification you show that you can work using this principle. This enables you to develop software with a fully tested code and deliver clean software architecture that focuses on the essentials.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® Certified Agile Test Driven Development (TDD) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course with an accredited training provider for iSQI® Certified Agile TDD certification; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The syllabus covers “clean code” principles, a “TDD bootcamp” and “learning by doing”.
What are the entry requirements?
The following is required in order to successfully pass the iSQI® Certified Agile TDD training and exam:
- Experience with coding in Java or C#
- A basic understanding of object-oriented programming (e.g. concepts of inheritance and composition)
- Previous experience with test frameworks, automated tests or TDD
How does this certification benefit me?
With the iSQI® Certified Agile TDD certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will be able to judge the quality of production code
- You will be able to assess the quality of automated tests
- You will learn how to improve existing codes without changing their behaviour
- You will produce high quality test batteries
- You will be able to generate legible code
- You will recognise and avoid gilding
- You will learn to assess whether technical debt can be built in and what the consequences can be
- You will be ready to effectively learn advanced techniques
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of agile test-driven development. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software developers
- Software Testers who are familiar with coding
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture and iSQI’s® Certified Agile Essentials.