IREB® Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling
Requirements engineers analyse, document and manage the requirements of all those participating in a project. They therefore establish a connection between the requirements of the customer, developer, tester and user. When studying for the IREB® Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling certification, you will learn to efficiently use models in your work as a requirements engineer.
How do I obtain the IREB® certification?
To be certified you must pass the IREB Advanced Level, Requirements Modelling exam.
You can prepare for the exams by attending a training course for IREB® Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling with a recognised IREB® training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The syllabus covers the most important topics of Requirement Modeling, from the basics through to modeling the context, the information structure as well as dynamic views and scenarios.
It is also possible to prepare for the exam via self-study - contact us for exam details.
What are the entry requirements?
In order to take the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering - Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling exam, you will need to have basic knowledge in the field of software development and have obtained the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level certificate.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering - Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of requirements engineering with a specialisation in requirements modeling
- You will gain a deep understanding of the requirements that play a key role in the software development process
- You will learn to define the comprehensive and complex requirements of systems with the help of standardised and widely used modeling languages
- You will become acquainted with freeware tools and commercial tools, which help you through the development process by automating and integrating the requirements
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of requirements engineering. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software designers, software developers, software architects
- System analysts, business analysts
- Project managers
- Quality managers
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend the IREB® Advanced Level certifications of Requirements Management and Elicitation & Consolidation.
If you are working in an Agile environment then consider RE@Agile certification.