iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Performance Testing
During performance testing, the software is put under the expected and sometimes potentially extreme loads at the end of product development in order to test the software’s performance capacity. In doing so, testers aim to find out if there are still faults that have not yet been found in the functional system tests. In addition, they check whether non-functional requirements, such as response times and mass processing, are met and how the dimensioning of the hardware equipment should look. Performance tests on mobile devices and the associated applications pose a special challenge.
With the internationally recognised iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Performance Testing certificate, you can prove your extensive knowledge in the field of performance testing of mobile applications and therefore your ability to contribute to product quality.
How do I obtain the CMAP certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Performance Testing exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course with an accredited training provider for iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Performance Testing certification; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus includes the following topics:
- Mobile world introduction to mobile application types and their high-level architecture
- Introduction to performance engineering concepts
- Mobile app performance testing process, strategy and approaches
- Performance testing for native applications - client side testing
- Performance testing for web applications
- Server side performance testing
What are the entry requirements?
In order to sit the CMAP certificate exam you will need to have obtained the iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Testing − Foundation Level or ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level certificates or be able to prove over two years of experience in the field of software testing.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the CMAP Mobile App Performance Testing certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will get to know the concepts of “Performance Test Engineering”
- You will recognise the challenges of mobile applications, particularly with regard to performance
- You will be able to define performance strategies and adapt them to the respective mobile application
- You will be familiar with the various attributes of performance testing mobile applications
- You will be able to identify, monitor and analyse the relevant attributes of mobile applications
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone who is (or wants to be) professionally involved in the software testing and software quality of mobile applications. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software testers
- Test analysts, test designers
- Test managers
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend iSQI® CMAP Mobile App Test Automation.