Nextgile™ Business Process Agility – Professional
Business processes are designed to simplify the management of products. These processes include steps that occur in every development process. The entire procedure can be optimised and business objectives reached by linking various activities. “Business agility” describes the ability of these processes to adapt quickly to changes. You can prove your extensive knowledge in this area with the internationally recognised Nextgile™ Business Process Agility - Professional (BPA - Professional) certificate.
How do I obtain the Nextgile™ certification?
To be certified you must pass the Nextgile™ Business Process Agility - Professional certification exam.
You can prepare for the exams by attending a training course with an accredited training provider for Nextgile™ BPA - Professional certification; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them:
- Understanding of the Nextgile methods as an industry professional
- Managing and preparing the service recipient with an exceptional understanding of Nextgile
- Project teams for cultural change and new operational requirements and quality focus
- Implementing, structuring, measuring and processing organisational principles
- Maintaining the business system using the BPAQ rating and continuous advancement methodology
- Facilitating the learning requirements of project participants and preparation for Nextgile career certification
What are the entry requirements?
To obtain the Nextgile™ Business Process Agility - Professional (BPA - Professional) certificate, you must have at least two years of experience in management consulting or a related field.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the Nextgile™ Business Process Agility - Professional certificate:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification
- You will demonstrate a great understanding of business process agility from an industry perspective
- You will be able to advise and prepare your clients based on extensive knowledge of BPA theories
- You will be able to align your project team to cultural changes and new operational regulations
- You will be able to maintain a business system by using the BPAQ rating and continuous advancement methodology
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of Business Process Agility - Professional. It is particularly suitable for:
- Management consultants,
- Business coaches.
What other certifications can you recommend?
There is not currently any certification that follows on from Nextgile™ Business Process Agility - Professional (BPA - Professional), however, Certified Nextgile, Business Process Agility - Leadership certification is in the planning stage.