Quality assurance managers need skills that span the entire software development process. In addition to broad theoretical knowledge, a quality manager’s practical skills and project experience are also relevant.
The QAMP® Quality Assurance Management Professional certificate attests to the student’s broad understanding in the field of software quality assurance management.
How do I obtain the QAMP® certification?
In order to become certified, you must successfully pass three certification exams. These can be the following:
- Requirements Engineering (IREB® CPRE - FL)
- Testing (ISTQB® CTFL)
- Agile (iSQI® CAT Certified Agile Tester)
- Specified Module (e.g. Test, Configuration, Innovation and Project Management / Internet of Things / Secure Software Engineering / Software Architecture)
Participants will become QAMP® certified after obtaining three of the above certifications and proving their practical experience.
What are the entry requirements?
To obtain the QAMP® certification, you must have three of the above mentioned certificates as well as two years of experience in the field of software quality assurance.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the QAMP® certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will prove your extensive knowledge as a software quality manager
Who is this certification for?
This training course is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of quality management. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers,
- Software developers,
- Project managers, quality managers, software development managers,
- Business analysts, IT directors, management consultants