iSAQB® Software Architecture - Foundation Level
As a software architect, you are responsible for the components and interaction within a system. The internationally recognised iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level certification attests to your comprehensive knowledge in the field of software architecture.
How do I obtain the iSAQB® certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSAQB® Software Architecture - Foundation Level exam.
You can prepare for the iSAQB® Software Architecture - Foundation Level exam by attending a training course with a recognised iSAQB® training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus covers the basics of software architecture:
- Tasks, roles and responsibilities of a software architec
- Systematic architecture development and its documentation
- Software architecture tools
- Software architecture examples and quality issues
The exam will be available on Pearson Vue for anyone wishing to self-study (contact us).
What are the entry requirements?
You will need to have a basic knowledge of software development in order to complete this iSAQB® certificate.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will learn about the conceptual design and importance of software architecture
- You will understand the tasks and responsibilities of software architects and their roles in projects
- You will get to know the methods and techniques for developing software architectures
- You will gain insight into requirement and project management, as well as testing and development related to software architecture
- You will learn about the documentation and communication of software architecture
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of software architecture. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software designers, software developers
- Software architects
- System analysts
What other certifications can you recommend?
After completing the Foundation Level, you can go on to take the Advanced Level.