UXQB® CPUX Foundation (CPUX-F)
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
UXQB® CPUX Foundation (CPUX-F)
PLEASE NOTE: CURRICULUM VERSION 3.16 IS ONLY VALID UNTIL 31ST MARCH 2023. STARTING FROM 1ST APRIL 2023 ONLY EXAMS BASED ON CURRICULUM VERSION 4.01 WILL BE DELIVERED
Organisations are increasingly seeking to understand and interpret user needs and behaviours when developing products and services. User centred design processes, techniques, tools and methodologies can help ensure that products and services are focused on customer and user needs from the outset. The UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience- Foundation (CPUX-F) certification attests to your knowledge in the field of usability and user experience.
How do I obtain the UXQB® certification?
To be certified you must pass the UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience- Foundation (CPUX-F) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course for UXQB® CPUX-Foundation from a recognised UXQB® training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus covers the following topics:
- The human-centred design process
- Definitions, concepts and guidelines
- Understanding and specifying the context of use
- Specifying the user requirements
- Producing design solutions
- Usability tests
- Usability inspections and user surveys
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or base certifications. Practical experience in usability and UX are an advantage.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the UXQB® CPUX-F certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of software usability
- You acquire and consolidate knowledge of an internationally uniform glossary and vocabulary on the topic of usability
- You will gain more in depth understanding of work in a usability and user experience role
- You will have the opportunity to gain further certificates (Advanced Level)
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of software usability. It is particularly suitable for:
- Online marketers
- Concept developers
- Usability engineers
- Usability testers
- Web developers
- Managers who want to develop a deeper understanding of the work of their team.
What other certifications can you recommend?
The UXQB® CPUX-F certification is a prerequisite for studying the UXQB® Advanvced Level certificates:
- UXQB® Certified Professional Usability and User Experience Advanced Level, User Requirements Engineering (CPUX-UR)
- UXQB® Certified Professional Usability and User Experience Advanced Level, Usability Testing and Evaluation (CPUX-UT)
- UXQB® Certified Professional Usability and User Experience Advanced Level, Designing Solutions (CPUX-DS)
Are there special conditions for students?
Full-time students pay a reduced fee of 50% (cannot be combined with other discounts).Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your individual discount code. Please send appropriate proof (i.e. a valid student ID or a current certificate of enrolment from a university, college or vocational school) along with your request.
- UXQB – International Usability and User Experience Qualification Board e.V.
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 70 %
- Examination Time
- 75 min
- There are no specific requirements or base certifications. Practical experience is usability and UX are an advantage.
- Product Type