UXQB® CPUX Foundation Level
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
UXQB® CPUX Foundation Level
Organisations are increasingly seeking to understand and interpret user needs and behaviours when developing products and services. User centred design processes, techniques, tools and methodologies can help ensure that products and services are focused on customer and user needs from the outset. The UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience- Foundation Level (CPUX-F) certification attests to your knowledge in the field of usability and user experience.
How do I obtain the UXQB® certification?
To be certified you must pass the UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience- Foundation Level (CPUX-F) exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course for UXQB® CPUX-Foundation Level from a recognised UXQB® training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus covers the following topics:
- The human-centred design process
- Definitions, concepts and guidelines
- Understanding and specifying the context of use
- Specifying the user requirements
- Producing design solutions
- Usability tests
- Usability inspections and user surveys
The exam is available on Pearson Vue for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or base certifications. Practical experience is usability and UX are an advantage.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the UXQB® CPUX-F certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of software usability
- You acquire and consolidate knowledge of an internationally uniform glossary and vocabulary on the topic of usability
- You will gain more in depth understanding of work in a usability and user experience role
- You will have the opportunity to gain further certificates (Advanced Level)
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of software usability. It is particularly suitable for:
- Online marketers
- Concept developers
- Usability engineers
- Usability testers
- Web developers
- Managers who want to develop a deeper understanding of the work of their team.
What other certifications can you recommend?
The UXQB® CPUX-F certification is a prerequisite for studying the UXQB® Advanvced Level certificates:
• User Reuqirements Engineering (CPUX-UR)• Interaction Specification, Information Architecture and Prototyping (CPUX-IIP)• Usability Testing and Evaluation (CPUX-UT)
- UXQB – International Usability and User Experience Qualification Board e.V.
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 70 %
- Examination Time
- 75 min
- There are no specific requirements or base certifications. Practical experience is usability and UX are an advantage.
- Product Type
- Certification Type
- TEST PRODUCT ISTQBÂ® Certified Tester - Foundation Level