iSQI Scrum Master Pro
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
iSQI Scrum Master Pro
“Scrum” stands for a procedural model in project and product management and refers to agile software development. The Scrum Master ensures that agile methods are used, Scrum rules set up and followed, and obstacles and disruptions removed.
The internationally recognised iSQI® Scrum Master Pro certification qualifies you to take on the role of Scrum Master in agile projects and lead your team.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the iSQI® Scrum Master Pro exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course with an accredited training provider for Scrum Master certification; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus includes the following topics:
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum methodology?
- User stories
- Scrum planning
- Sprint, Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Other methodologies explained appendix
You can also study using e-learning materials - contact us about access to e-learning and the exam.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the iSQI® Scrum Master Pro certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification
- You will learn to work effectively with a Scrum team and in a Scrum environment
- You will be prepared to take on the role of Scrum Master in your team
- You will be able to support your team’s work with Scrum framework conditions and methods
- You will know the tools suitable for work, communication and management in Scrum projects
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone who works in Scrum projects or who wants to work in them. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software testers, developers
- Business analysts
- Team managers
- Agile product managers, project managers
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend * PAQ - Practitioner in Agile Quality* ISPMA Certified Software Product Manager* IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering* ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management 2016
- iSQI (International Software Quality Institute)
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 65 %
- Examination Time
- 60 min
- Keine speziellen Anforderungen.
- Product Type