A4Q Security Essentials
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
A4Q Security Essentials
The goal of the A4Q Security Essentials certification is to provide a comprehensive introduction to IT security for any team member involved in the development of an IT system, software application or embedded system.
Participants will learn to understand the most common security related terms, concepts and processes.
The A4Q Security Essentials Syllabus mentions all essential skills to become a developer in safety IT-Systems. In preparation for the exam participants will gain a solid understanding about threats in data security in IT-Systems and how to avoid the same.
How do I obtain the A4Q Security Essentials certification?
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Security Essentials Exam. We strongly recommend you to participate in a training course with an accredited training provider to obtain maximum advantage and support further skill development.
The training will provide a comprehensive introduction to IT security for any team member involved in the development of an IT system, software application or embedded system.
Demonstrate your knowledge by passing the A4Q Security Essentials Exam.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no set entry requirements to be eligible for this certification or to attend an A4Q accredited Security Essentials course.Previous experience as: IT-Project as Developer, Business-Analyst, Requirements-Engineer, Projectmanager, Technical Writer or Tester is recommended.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the A4Q Security Essentials qualification, your benefits in general are:
- Understand the most common security related terms, concepts and procedures.
- Actively take part in and contribute to security related risk management activities.Benefits for project managers are:
- Align project activities with required or recommended security related activities.
- Understand and explain fundamental security requirements that a given system must meet.
- Understand and explain the activities required for developing a specific system or application in a secure manner.Benefits for developers are:
- Understand and explain activities required for developing secure systems and applications.
- Understand common security related mistakes in development.Benefits for requirement engineers are:
- Understand and explain how fundamental security requirements can be established.Benefits for testers are:
- Understand the role of testing as part of a security development lifecycle.
- Understand and explain different security testing categories.Benefits for IT risk managers and IT security experts:
- Receive guidance on what to include in a comprehensive basic training on IT security
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed towards anyone who is part of an IT team.This includes especially :
- IT-Requirements experts,
- Business Analysts,
- Software Testers,
- agile Teams,
- IT Manager,
- Project & Teammanager
What other certifications can you recommend?
If you are seeking to further we recommend:
- ISTQB Advanced Level Security Tester
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- A4Q Design Thinking
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer
- A4Q Selenium Foundation
- RE@Agile (Advanced)
- Practitioner in Agile Quality
- Alliance for Qualification
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 65 %
- Examination Time
- 60 min
- There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications. This certification is for any team member involved in the development of an IT system, software application or embedded system.
- Product Type