A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation
Haga clic aquí para ver cómo programar su examen
¿Cuáles son los métodos de examen disponibles?
Tiempo extra para hablantes no nativos
¿Qué es 2TRY y cómo funciona?
Selenium, an open-source suite of tools and libraries, is one of the most popular test automation frameworks used by testers and developers around the world to automate web browser testing. The latest release of the A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation certification considers Selenium 4 and uses Python and Java as reference languages.
The A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation certification connects relevant test automation theory with practical application for the effective use of Selenium in creating automated tests for web applications. It is aimed at test professionals, test automation engineers, and developers who desire an understanding of how to design, implement, and maintain automated solutions using Selenium. The syllabus covers:
- An Introduction to Test Automation; Test Automation Solutions Design, Page Pattern, Keyword Driven and Data Driven Automation Solutions
- Automation Web Technologies; Webpage Architecture, HTML, Rendering, Tree Structure, DOM, Locators, XPath (Operators, Axes, Relative and Absolute), and CSS
- Selenium Automation Tools; Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, and the Selenium WebDriver Ecosystem (Architecture, Browser Controllers, Headless Test Automation)
- Using Selenium WebDriver: Managing Selenium Libraries, WebDriver Initialization, Start, Test Assertions, Test Termination, Test Reporting, Using the Selenium GUI Interface, Selenium and Performance Testing, Parallelism of Tests. Machine Learning and Test Automation, Self-Healing Tests, Static and Dynamic Wait Mechanism, Test Scripts Acceptance Criteria, Choice of Selectors and Locators
- Implementation of Test Automation in an organization
- Adapting a Selenium Test Automation Suite (TAS)
NOTE: The previous version A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation certification considers Selenium 3. The exam for this certification can be directly booked here (syllabi and mock exams are available for both certification versions to download).
How do I obtain the A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation certification?
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation certification exam. We recommend that you attend an accredited training course with an accredited A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation training course provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them with a high level of hands-on practical learning. For those wishing to self-study and apply for direct entry to the exam please refer to the syllabus.
Test your knowledge without obligation and free of charge before taking the exam with our online mock exam:
Online mock exam A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation (available soon)
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates should have basic programming knowledge in Java with Maven or basic programming knowledge in Python.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognized certification as proof of expertise in the field of test automation with Selenium.
- You will have an understanding of Selenium automation tools
- You will have an understanding of the different Test Automation Solutions (TAS) that can be implemented using Selenium tools
- You will have an understanding of the underlying web technologies and how they are used on Selenium
- You will understand how to adopt the best practices when onboarding Selenium automation projects
- You will know how to maximize the return on investment for automation projects
- You should be able to run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision.
- You should be able to apply test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is for anyone who wants to develop and attest to their skills in using Selenium test automation solutions. The A4Q Certified Selenium 4 Tester Foundation is for those who are working with Selenium 4 (the previous syllabus A4Q Certified Selenium Tester Foundation is for anyone working with Selenium 3).
This certification is ideal for test automation engineers, testers, developers, and those who want to learn automation using the Selenium toolset most especially WebDriver. Whilst this certification is accessible to anyone wanting to acquire a basic, hands-on knowledge of Selenium, the main audiences are:
- People with no test automation experience who are starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium or starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some non-GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium and starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
What other certifications can you recommend?
If you are seeking to further extend your knowledge of Test Automation and gain an ISTQB® certification:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst
If you are interested in Test Automation for mobile apps:
- Alliance for Qualification
- Preguntas del examen
- Puntaje de aprobación
- 65 %
- Tiempo de examen
- 60 min
- Tipo de producto