Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
This seminar promotes the contents of the ISTQB® syllabus and is accredited by the ISTQB®, Canadian Software Testing Board (CTSB), Germany Testing Board (GTB). You will be ideally prepared to participate in the examination to obtain the ISTQB® Certified Tester Certification.
There is no better ISTQB® accredited training to prepare for the ISTQB Certification exam.
The essential course will cover all core issues of methodical software testing, immediately applicable to all industries. The ideal preparation to join the world's largest community of ISTQB certified software testers.
You will receive a detailed and structured compilation of the essential terminology of testing and the relevant international norms and standards. You will be able to successfully apply your newly acquired techniques such as equivalence partitioning analysis at the module, integration, or system test level.
You will have practiced creating concise defect reports; you will know how to successfully complete the error management process up to designing an efficient re-test.
- The test process
- Test specification techniques
- Dynamic and static test techniques
- Carrying out and evaluating tests
- Testing in the software lifecycle
- Planning, prioritizing, and controlling test
- Building test teams: roles, qualifications
- Test automation and tools
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Review the major test design techniques with lectures and exercises
- The methodology behind a successful testing program covers a wide range of issues, from those related to the individual tester to those related to the testing department as a whole
- The testing process is presented, both through theory and hands-on exercises that follow an example project, including the difficult tasks of tracking and presenting tests results
- Creation of a test environment and test automation is also covered, along with system development life cycles and how they affect testing
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- examen inbegrepen
- 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Certification Type
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level (CTFL)