TMMi® – Professional
TMMi (Test Maturity Model Integration) describes a model that can be used to check software quality, even at the higher levels of the software lifecycle. This continually improves not only the quality of the software, but also that of the tests. The internationally recognised TMMi® Test Maturity Model Integration Professional certification attests to your comprehensive knowledge in the field of software testing.
How do I obtain the TMMi® certification?
To be certified you must pass the TMMi® - Professional certification exam.
You can prepare for the exam by attending a training course with a registered TMMi® training provider for the TMMi® Test Maturity Model Integration Professional certification; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The syllabus covers the basics of test improvement, as well as an introduction to the TMMi model, including structure, assessment and implementation.The exam is also available on Pearson Vue for those who want to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific requirements or required pre-certifications.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the TMMi® Test Maturity Model Integration Professional certification:
- You will have an internationally recognised certification
- You will be able to explain the importance of test management improvements to management
- You will be able to take the lead and advise on the use of the TMMi® model for improving test management processes in organisations and projects
- You will be able to help others interpret and understand the model
- You will be qualified to take part in programmes for improving test processes within an organisation or project
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of TMMi®. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software testers, test managers
- Test process improvers, test consultants
- TMMi assessors or lead assessors
- Business stakeholders
- Members of a test process group
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend ISTQB® certifications:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level - Agile Tester
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level - Improving the Testing Process
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level - Test Management