A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium
Klicken Sie hier, um Ihre Prüfung zu planen
Wie kann ich eine Zeitverlängerung beantragen?
Was ist 2TRY?
The A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification attests to an individual’s understanding and knowledge of mobile application testing and automating native, hybrid and mobile web apps on Android, iOS and Windows platforms, using the Appium® automated testing tool.
The syllabus covers:
- An Introduction to mobile application testing (Advantages of automated testing, Creating good automated test cases, Manual versus automated tests, Success factors of automated test cases, Types of automated test cases)
- An Introduction to Appium® (What is Appium®, Why Appium® is a good choice, Appium® architecture, Emulator vs. Simulator vs. Real Devices, Appium® standard repository)
- Appium® Installation and Set-Up (Windows and iOS)
- Using Appium® (Writing a test procedure on Appium® 1.x, Writing a test procedure for Android, Writing a test procedure for Android iOS, Creating a test script, Executing a procedure on a real device, Sync [Wait Mechanisms], Logging Mechanism, Maintainability of test scripts)
- System Capabilities (Server, Common capabilities to all Operating Systems. Android/iOS specific capabilities)
Appium® gives the ability to automate mobile app testing by using any supported programming language and test framework with full access to interfaces. This syllabus includes ready to use examples with Java as the programming language.
The syllabus forms the basis of the A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium training course which will include hands-on exercises. ISTQB® syllabi may be referenced but the content is NOT examinable in the A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification exam.
Note: Appium® is a registered trademark of the OpenJS Foundation
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification exam. We recommend that you attend a training course with an accredited A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification training provider. Participants will have relevant theoretical content as well practical topics clearly explained to gain deep knowledge development and hands on skills. Accredited A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification training provider training courses will include coverage of the following “hands on” business outcomes:
- Understand the importance of test automation in Mobile devices
- Correctly apply test automation principles to build maintainable test automation solution
- Be able to implement Appium® scripts that execute functional mobile application tests
- Be able to implement maintainable scripts
For those wishing to self-study and apply for direct entry to the exam please refer to the syllabus.
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates for the A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification should have at least:
- Testing approach knowledge (especially test automation)
- Programming knowledge (this syllabus uses Java for the examples and therefore Java knowledge is recommended)
- Admin knowledge for either Windows or iOS based computers, necessary to install tools and possibly trouble shooting
How does this certification benefit me?
With the A4Q Foundation Level Tester for Appium Certification
- You will have an independent, internationally recognized certification as proof of expertise in the field of mobile test automation with Appium®.
- You should be able to create and run Appium® tests
- You should be able to correctly apply test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution
- You should be able to implement Appium® scripts that execute functional native, hybrid and mobile web application tests and implement maintainable script
Who is this certification for?
This certification is for anyone who wants to develop, validate and demonstrate skills in using Appium® to automate native, hybrid and mobile web apps on Android, iOS and Windows platforms using Appium®, including:
- People with no test automation experience who are starting to automate using Appium® (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some test automation experience who are new to Appium® or starting to automate using Appium® (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People who are currently using Appium® and who wish to gain a recognized certification
What other certifications can you recommend?
- Anyone using Selenium to automate web browsers could consider the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation:
- If you are seeking to extend your knowledge of test automation, we recommend:
- If you are seeking to extend your knowledge of mobile app testing, we recommend:
- If you are seeking to extend your knowledge of testing in an Agile Environment, we recommend:
- Alliance for Qualification
- 65 %
- 60 min
- Candidates should have at least:* Testing approach knowledge (especially test automation)* Programming knowledge (Java knowledge is recommended)* Admin knowledge for either Windows or iOS based computers