ISTQB® Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (E-Learning)
Klicken Sie hier, um Ihre Prüfung zu planen
Wie kann ich eine Zeitverlängerung beantragen?
Was ist 2TRY?
This Advanced Technical Test Analyst course presents a comprehensive overview of methods and techniques for deriving and specifying software tests based on the system’s requirements and design (“black box tests”) as well as its implementation and structure (“white-box tests”).
On completing the course, attendees will be able to select and apply techniques for test case derivation such as state-based testing and control flow testing as well as static and dynamic analysis. We will look at non-functional testing techniques such as reliability testing, portability testing, performance, load, and stress testing. We will also discuss how to succeed in building robust automation architectures and using a variety of tools to reach a quality target.
This course was designed by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Advanced Syllabus.
E-learning Demo – View a sample of this course without obligation and for free.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Explain where non-functional tests and architecture-based tests fit into an application’s lifecycle
- Explain what criteria may influence the structure and level of test condition development
- Describe how we can use test analysis and design activities to discover defects prior to test execution
- Explain the concept of test oracles and how a test oracle is used, with realistic examples of test specifications
- Describe and define the entry conditions for test execution, including testware, test environment, configuration management, and defect management
- Outline a risk-based approach for planning and executing technical testing
- Write test cases using the following black box test design techniques
- Equivalence partitioning
- Boundary value analysis
- Decision tables
- State transition testing
- Write test cases using the following white box test design techniques:
- Statement testing
- Decision testing
- Condition determination testing
- Multiple condition testing
- List examples of typical defects to be identified by each specific technique
- Analyze a system or its requirement specification, determine which black box and white box techniques to apply for specific objectives, and outline a test specification based on IEEE 829
- Based on ISO 9126, characterize testing approaches, specify test cases, and distinguish between the types of defects that can be found by security, reliability, and efficiency tests.
- Understand why test strategies should include maintainability, portability, and accessibility tests, and specify test cases to cover these attributes.
- Create a checklist that can find typical defects during code and architecture review
- Compare review types with each other and show their relative strengths, weaknesses, and fields of use
- Analyze, classify and describe functional and non-functional defects in understandable defect reports
PURCHASE OF THE E-LEARNING COURSE INCLUDES:
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course
- A set of approximately 500 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device.
- There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as it will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Foundation Sample Exam Questions and Foundation Level mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- ISTQB Advanced Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Advanced Technical Test Analyst Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout the course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Technical Test Analyst module of the ISTQB Advanced Syllabus.
- Exercise solutions
- Advanced Technical Test Analyst Mock Exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
- Provider name
- imbus Canada Corporation
- Provider Terms & Conditions
- Certification Type
- ISTQB® Certified Tester – Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA)