A4Q Business Service Design Foundation Level
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
A4Q Business Service Design Foundation Level
The A4Q Business Service Design certification attests to an individual’s knowledge of the business systems, processes and services behind the customer journey and their impact on customer satisfaction.
The Business Service Design Syllabus is developed to tackle and optimize the harmonious service journey within, and beyond. the relationship between service providers and their customers.
Holders of this certification can demonstrate their understanding of the core principles in this fields and their application in service through a holistic organizational approach.
As well as having its own inherent value as a certification, the A4Q Business Service Design certification is one of the mandatory modules in the A4Q Certified Service Designer certification.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Business Service Design Foundation Level exam. We strongly recommend that you attend a training course with an accredited training provider to gain maximum benefit and to support skills development.
You can also test your knowledge without obligation and free of charge before taking the exam by downloading our mock-exam including answers.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no specific entry requirements to be eligible for this certification or to attend an A4Q accredited Business Service Design course.
How does this certification benefit me?
You will show you have an understanding of this innovative approach to service and its business values.You will be demonstrate understanding of business service design techniques and their use in optimizing the service journey for all stakeholders, with a special focus on customer satisfaction. You will be able to show that you have understood the methodological tools needed to identify and implement necessary changes in business services from the human-centered perspective.
You will have achieved one of the mandatory modules required in the A4Q Certified Service Designer certification.
The A4Q Business Service Design certificate shows knowledge of Business Service Design principles, approaches and techniques including:
- The four thinking frameworks that combine to provide a powerful toolkit behind innovative, customer-centric service design: Systems Thinking, Service Thinking, Design Thinking and Lean Thinking.
- Being able to explore the business services, their value propositions and the customer perspective.
- Being able to identify where changes are required.
- Being able to apply useful Service Design techniques to drive business innovation.
Who is this certification for?
This A4Q Business Service Design certification is aimed at anyone who wants to understand the theory of Business Service Design and how to apply this human-centered approach to achieve real business value. This includes:
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Product Managers
- Software Engineers
- UX Designers
- Anyone involved in coaching or training teams seeking to implement design thinking
- Managers seeking to understand how design thinking can add value in their organization
- Business Analysts working with business service design teams
What other certifications can you recommend?
If you are seeking to further extend your knowledge in the field of service design, we recommend that you consider other modules within the A4Q Certified Service Designer portfolio including:
- A4Q Design Thinking Certification - Mandatory module for A4Q Certified Business Designer
- A4Q CX Analysis Certification - Mandatory module for A4Q Certified Business Designer
To gain the A4Q Certified Service Designer certification you will need to hold the three (3) mandatory certifications: (1) the A4Q Business Service Design certification; (2) the A4Q Design Thinking Certification; (3) the A4Q CX Analysis Certification; and one of the following elective certifications:
- A4Q Business Service Architecture Certification (Coming soon) - Elective module for A4Q Certified Business Designer
- A4Q Business Acumen Certification (Coming soon) - Elective module for A4Q Certified Business Designer
- A4Q Business Design Consultancy Certification (Coming soon) - Elective module for A4Q Certified Business Designer
- Alliance for Qualification
- minimum score
- 65 %
- 60 min
- Er zijn geen specifieke toelatingsvoorwaarden.