IREB® Advanced Level, Requirements Management
Requirements engineers analyse, document and manage the requirements of all those participating in a project. They therefore establish a connection between the requirements of the customer, developer, tester and user. When studying for the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering - Advanced Level, Requirements Management certification, you will deepen your knowledge of requirements management and learn how to master the challenges posed by a project.
How do I obtain the IREB® certification?
To be certified you must pass the IREB Advanced Level, Requirements Management exam.
You can prepare for the exams by attending a training course with a recognised IREB® training provider for IREB Advanced Level, Requirements Management; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The syllabus covers the most important topics of Requirement Management:
- Basics of attribution and sighting
- Assessment and prioritisation of requirements
- Version and requirement management
- Reporting in requirements management
- Management of requirement engineering processes
- Use of tools in requirement management
It is also possible to prepare for the exam via self-study - contact us for exam details.
What are the entry requirements?
In order to take the exam you will need to have basic knowledge in the field of software development and have obtained the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level certificate.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering - Advanced Level, Requirements Management certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of requirements engineering with a specialisation in requirements management
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the different professional roles and management types involved in requirements management
- You will learn about processes for tackling requirements and the associated structuring, improvement and implementation of changes
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone interested in the topic of requirements engineering. It is particularly suitable for:
- Software designers, software developers, software architects,
- System analysts, business analysts,
- Project managers, quality managers
What other certifications can you recommend?
We recommend the IREB® Advanced Level certifications of Requirements Modelling and Elicitation & Consolidation.
If you are working in an Agile environment then consider RE@Agile certification.