ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester (CT-GT)
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester (CT-GT)
The internationally recognised certification for the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester is designed for professionals who are working within the gambling industry. It is also for individuals who are planning to start working within the gambling industry in the near future or are working within companies that are considering the development of specific testing skills at this level.
The certification provides an advantage to anyone involved in testing in the gambling industry by building and attesting to knowledge of gambling industry activities, roles, methods, and methodologies.
How do I obtain the ISTQB certification?
To be certified you must pass the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester exam. You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited training course for the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The exam is available on online proctored channels for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
To be able to participate in the ISTQB® Gambling Industry Tester exam, candidates must have obtained the ISTQB® Certified Tester − Foundation Level certificate. Attending a training with an accredited training provider is highly recommended.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Gambling Industry Tester qualification you will:
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary inside the gambling industry
- Understand specific quality attributes that require testing within the gambling industry
- Understand typical test practices by describing the standard software development and testing methodologies within the gambling industry
- Understand gambling hardware and software and the main difference between the gambling industry and other industries
- Use established techniques for designing tests aligned with gambling specific needs
- Appreciate the importance of jurisdictions and regulatory bodies in the gambling industry
A person with the ISTQB® Gambling Industry Tester certificate has extended the broad understanding of testing acquired at the Foundation Level to enable him or her to work effectively as a professional tester in a Gambling Industry project.In general, an ISTQB® Gambling Industry Tester is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to working effectively within a Gambling Industry testing team and environment.
Who is this certification for?
This qualification is aimed at anyone in software testing who wishes to broaden their knowledge of the Gambling Industry, anyone who wishes to start a specialist career in the Gambling Industry, or anyone involved in casino and lottery software testing.The qualification is aimed at roles such as
- test analysts,
- test engineers,
- test consultants,
- test managers,
- user acceptance testers,
- product managers, and
- software developers.
This certification is aimed at four main groups of professionals:
Professionals who have achieved in-depth testing experience in traditional methods and would like to get a Foundation Level Gambling Industry Tester Specialist Certificate
Junior professional testers who are just starting in the testing profession, have received the Foundation Level certificate, and would like to know more about the tester’s role in a Gambling Industry environment. Software developers
Professionals who are relatively new to testing and are required to implement test approaches, methods and techniques in their day to day job in Gambling Industry projects. These professionals include people who are in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers.
This certification may also be appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing in the gambling industry, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.
What other certifications can you recommend?
Holders of this certification may choose to proceed to other ISTQB® Core, Agile, or Specialist stream certifications.
ISTQB® Specialist Certifications:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Acceptance Testing (CT-AcT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - AI Testing (CT-AI)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Automotive Software Tester (CT-AuT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Game Testing (CT-GaMe)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Mobile Application Testing (CT-MAT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Model-Based Tester (CT-MBT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Performance Testing (CT-PT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Security Tester (CT-SEC)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Test Automation Engineer (CT-TAE)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Usability Testing (CT-UT)
ISTQB® Agile Certifications:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level – Agile Tester (CTFL-AT)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Agile Technical Tester (CTAL-ATT)
- ISTQB Agile Test Leadership at Scale
ISTQB® Advanced Level:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Analyst (CTAL-TA)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager (CTAL-TM)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA)
ISTQB® Expert Level:
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level - Assessing the Test Process (CTEL-ITP-ATP)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level - Implementing Test Process Improvements (CTEL-ITP-ITPI)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level Test Management Strategic Test Management (CTEL-TM-SM)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level Test Management Operational Test Management (CTEL-TM-OTM)
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Expert Level Test Management Managing the Test Team (CTEL-TM-MTT)
If you are seeking to extend your knowledge of test automation, we recommend:
If you need to be able to gather requirements then you could consider IREB Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level (CPRE-FL)
- ISTQB® - International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- Exam questions
- Minimum score
- 65 %
- Examination Time
- 60 min
- To receive the Gambling Industry Tester certification, candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate. Exams may be taken as part of a course delivered by an Accredited Training Provider or taken independently at an examination center or in a public exam
- Product Type