TMAP® High-performance quality engineering
Click here to see how to schedule your exam.
What are the exam options available?
How to request extra time
What is 2TRY and how does it work?
In today’s IT world cross-functional teams are expected to deliver business value with the right quality at speed. TMAP® supports this new way of working towards built-in quality which goes beyond just testing.
The internationally recognised TMAP® High-performance quality engineering certification confers and attests to the knowledge and skills that are essential for any individual responsible for or heavily involved in quality engineering.
How do I obtain the certification?
To be certified you must pass the TMAP® High-performance quality engineering exam.
You can prepare for the TMAP® High-performance quality engineering exam by attending a training course with a recognised training provider; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them.
The syllabus covers the following:
- IT delivery models (incl DevOps and Scrum)
- The VOICE model for achieving business value by IT delivery
- CI/CD pipeline and tooling
- QA & testing topics, including : Quality risk analysis & test strategy, acceptance criteria, reviewing, test data management, test execution, investigating & assessing outcomes, monitoring & control, reporting & alerting, infrastructure & tooling
- Quality measures, such as specification and example, feature toggles
- Test design entities relationships
- Test design: Data combination testing, state transition testing, semantic testing
- Experience based testing and the value of unstructured testing
What are the entry requirements?
Basic knowledge of information technology, working in teams and an Agile way of working is required. There are no specific certifications required, but we strongly advise you attain the TMAP® Quality for cross-functional teams. Furthermore, it is highly recommended to attend a training course at a recognised Training Partner.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the TMAP® High-performance quality engineering qualification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of QA and testing.
- You will learn about High-performance IT delivery models (Scrum & DevOps), quality risk analysis & test strategy, CI/CD pipelines and capabilities, monitoring, reporting & alerting, clean architecture quality aspects, Static code analysis & unit testing, non-functional testing, Test design techniques and continuous improvement.
- You will have the opportunity to gain further certificates.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is aimed at anyone who is working in or with high-performance IT delivery teams (such as DevOps and Scrum) that are responsible for or heavily involved in quality engineering.
It is particularly suitable for:
- QA professionals
- testers and operations people
as well as other relevant roles including
- business analysts
- product owners
- quality engineers
- scrum masters
- agile coaches
What other certifications can you recommend?
The certification TMAP® High-performance quality engineering is the second of three TMAP® modules:
Further information can be found at TMAP Information.