ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing (CT-AI)
Haga clic aquí para ver cómo programar su examen
¿Cuáles son los métodos de examen disponibles?
Tiempo extra para hablantes no nativos
¿Qué es 2TRY y cómo funciona?
ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing (CT-AI)
The ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing is for individuals who want to expand their skills in testing AI based systems and/or AI for testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, data analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
This certification is aimed at improving and attesting to a basic understanding of testing AI-based systems and/or AI for testing.
How do I obtain this certification?
To be certified you must pass the ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing exam.
The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions. The total number of points for this exam is 47 points. To pass the exam, at least 65% (31 points) of the total sum of points must be answered correctly.
The exam duration is 60 minutes. If the candidate’s native language is not the examination language, the candidate is allowed an additional 25% (exam duration = 75 minutes)
You can prepare for the exam by attending an accredited training course for ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing; participants will have relevant content and topics clearly explained and taught to them. The course will help you to understand the syllabus with the guidance of a trainer and give you understanding and knowledge of AI-based systems and using AI for Testing.
The exam is also available on Pearson Vue and as a remote proctored FLEX exam for anyone wishing to self-study.
What are the entry requirements?
The mandatory prerequisite for taking the ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing exam is that candidates have achieved ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certification.
How does this certification benefit me?
With the the ISTQB®Certified Tester AI Testing you will:
- Understand the current state and expected trends of AI.
- Experience the implementation and testing of an ML model and recognize where testers can best influence its quality.
- Understand the challenges associated with testing AI-based systems, such as their self-learning capabilities, bias, ethics, complexity, non-determinism, transparency and explainability.
- Contribute to the test strategy for an AI-based system.
- Design and execute test cases for AI-based systems.
- Recognize the special requirements for the test infrastructure to support the testing of AI-based systems.
- Understand how AI can be used to support software testing.
Who is this certification for?
The Certified Tester AI Testing is suitable for
- Anyone who is involved in testing as well as anyone interested in AI-based systems. This includes people performing activities such as test analysis, test consulting and software development.
- Anyone working with Agile or sequential software development lifecycles.
- Anyone involved in testing AI-based systems and/or AI for testing including testers, test analysts, data analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- Anyone who wants a basic understanding of testing AI-based systems and/or AI for testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, operations team members, IT directors and management consultants.
What other certifications can you recommend?
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Specialist Acceptance Testing
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Specialist Usability Testing https://isqi.org/en/59-istqb-certified-tester-foundation-level-usability-testing.html
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Specialist Test Automation Engineer (CTAL-TAE) https://isqi.org/en/19-istqb-certified-tester-test-automation-engineer-ctal-tae.html
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA) https://isqi.org/en/16-istqb-certified-tester-advanced-level-test-analyst-ctal-ta.html
- ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (CTAL-TTA)
- A4Q Selenium Foundation https://isqi.org/en/54-a4q-certified-selenium-tester-foundation.html
- ISTQB® - International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- Preguntas del examen
- Puntaje de aprobación
- 65 %
- Tiempo de examen
- 60 min
- Requisitos previos
- In order to take the ISTQB® Certified Tester Specialist AI Testing exam you will need to hold the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level certification.
- Tipo de producto